Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And Tricks

Monday, December 12, 2016

St. Xavier's college performance

Today I was requested to perform few songs from my album at St. Xavier's College Ranchi by the College, Principal.
I wore a saree and was very excited to perform at my own college. I had always wanted this to happen. The Prabhat news paper even published my photo with the live concert's announcement. This was all very overwhelming for me as well as my family. My husband, Kirty Vishal Ekka is a sweetheart, he has always been supportive and encouraging to me. He was very proud of me and we all went to Xavier as a family. Even my parents had come along with my inlaws to see my performance.
I sang my own song- Rim Jhim Si and other bollywood songs like Disco Diwani and AAp jaisa koi , etc.
My daughter Evangelin was sitting on her dad's lap and enjoying. She's just few months old. The stage was well decorated with lights around and lot of crowd was cheering me up. Everything went really well.
Next morning I was all over the city news papers , internet and in media.
This was all awesome!!!
I was lined up with lots of interviews that following day. Many offers were pouring up on me and Kirty supported me in my decision.

I love you universe. Thank you so much for all this grace and fame.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.