Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And Tricks

Saturday, December 31, 2016

Things I can contribute to my ideal relationship

Hello Universe.

I am now married to the love of my life by your power. Thank you so much for this love. Now that I am with Kirty Vishal Ekka, I want to list out things that I can contribute to my marriage.

I make awesome chinese dishes.
I am best in making mushroom fried rice.
I am good in decorating the house.
I am faithful and loyal to my hubby Kirty Vishal Ekka.
I am a great mom to Evangeline.
I take good care of my parent inlaws.
I am a good teacher.
I am sensitive .
I love art and craft.
I like coloring my hair and nails.
I have talent in nail art.
I am a great music composer, lyricist and singer.
I make cake well.
I'm good in experimental cooking.
I like dancing.
I can write story books for kids.
I can write good heart touching poems.
I am super cute.
I'm hot .
I have beautiful hair.
I take care of his house.
I am thoughtful and clean his house and cloths.
I sometimes take him out for movies.
I like giving him surprise flowers.
I like cuddling him and playing with his hair.
I appreciate Kirty's job and hard work.
I am never jealous of his friends.
I give him his space.
I forgive and forget.
I can balance my professional life with personal life.
I give utmost importance to my husband's wishes.
I love my in laws.
I take good care of Kirty's mother.
I am good in making desserts.
I am good in taking care of my husband Kirty Vishal Ekka.
I keep my wishes above mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.