Today we had prayer gathering at my inlaw's home.
We had cleaned our house, bought candles and decorated the alter and layed a floor mat for all to sit. This was a thanks giving prayer after my wedding.
We started the prayer said by Kirty Vishal Ekka's mom . I was requested to sing a prayer song from my album. I sang the song,
"Mere bhagwan, dil may aao, mere dil ko apna samjho....."
After the prayer we had dinner party and everyone praised my talent, my voice and composition."
My inlaw's and parent's were proud of me.
During bed time, Kirty took me in his arms and kissed me tight. He brushed my hair with his fingers and looked into my eyes. He told me how beautiful I sang today and that he felt God when I was singing. He felt proud of me and he thanked God for our marriage. He told me that he would never ever let me go away ever again. He told me that he had never seen such a multifaceted person in his life before and how happy he was to have me in his life.
Thank you universe. We cuddled nude and slept with love.
We had cleaned our house, bought candles and decorated the alter and layed a floor mat for all to sit. This was a thanks giving prayer after my wedding.
We started the prayer said by Kirty Vishal Ekka's mom . I was requested to sing a prayer song from my album. I sang the song,
"Mere bhagwan, dil may aao, mere dil ko apna samjho....."
After the prayer we had dinner party and everyone praised my talent, my voice and composition."
My inlaw's and parent's were proud of me.
During bed time, Kirty took me in his arms and kissed me tight. He brushed my hair with his fingers and looked into my eyes. He told me how beautiful I sang today and that he felt God when I was singing. He felt proud of me and he thanked God for our marriage. He told me that he would never ever let me go away ever again. He told me that he had never seen such a multifaceted person in his life before and how happy he was to have me in his life.
Thank you universe. We cuddled nude and slept with love.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.