Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And Tricks

Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Love in the midst of ocean

Today we hired a boat house at Sydney and went for a relaxing afternoon. We both alone on our own small mini boat. We hired it for 1 full day. We drove and stopped it in the middle of the ocean. The water was so blue and wind was fresh. The sun was nice and pleasant. We changed into our swimming dress and sat on the deck to have juice and admire the beauty around. Kirty pulled me into his arms and he looked into my eyes, He touched my face gently with his fingers and said that ."..Hmmm...you are so beautiful. I'm so lucky to have you. I love you Smita, My wife is a celebrity. I had never imagined that I'll be so much blessed. My whole family is proud of you. My parents love you more than me. I'll never let you go away again. I'll always love you , you're so adorable."

And then he lifted me in his arms and kissed me...he carried me inside the boat and we had awesome sex. We had sex in the middle of ocean!!!!
That was the most unbelievable sex ever!
Thank you universe. I love you.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.