Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And Tricks

Friday, January 27, 2017

Count your blessings 4

Thank you, Universe for my friends, because they took care of me when I was sick and weak. They got me food and medicine. They came to check on my health. They even cooked for me. I really like me friends Anthu, Somya, Divya, Ramiya, Alphonsa and Aswini.

Dear Universe, I am truly grateful for Preetha Maam, because she gave permission to come home and take rest during my sickness. Please take care of her and her family. She seemed pretty upset today. I heard her crying on phone. This makes me very sad. Please Lord/Universe, give her the strength to face the audit committee that is tomorrow.

I am really thankful for hair dryer without which I can fall sick. It has always helped me in this cold weather.

My heart gives you thanks for my health because I am feeling much better now and I didn't require any medication. I even took a good hot water bath and washed my hair. I didn't take a shower from the past 3 days due to sickness n weakness. Today you restored my strength. There's a bit more to gain but it's much better than yesterday. Yesterday I was bed ridden and today I can walk! Thank you for the medicines too. They worked.

I truly appreciate for the healing of my menstrual cramp. It was really painful but you healed it after I slept nicely for 3 hours. And it healed without any medication! Thanks. Too much medication is not good for the body.

I want to thank you today for the lunch I had because the fish was yummy and I ate properly. For the past 2 days, I wasn't able to eat enough due to sickness. My appetite had reduced but today I ate at full strength. Thanks for the good food.

Thank you, Universe for the sound sleep because, in-spite of my stomach, head and thigh pain due to menstruation, I managed to gain some sleep. I feel fresh this morning, it's better than yesterday.

Dear Universe, I am truly grateful for my long silky hair because it makes me look like a cute doll. Thank you for blessing me with thick glossy hair. Everyone admires my hair and compliments me. I am really thankful for it.

I am really thankful for computer glasses because they have been protecting my eyes since I bought them. I still recall those days when my eyes were damaged due to over reading on laptop screen. Tears used to flow even during sleep. My eyes were itchy and red. Thanks!, from the day I've been using these spectacles, I've never faced that problem again. We bought one for Kirty too and he looks very dashing in them. Thanks for his spects too. Please protect his eyes as he works long hours on his laptop.

My heart gives you thanks for Kirty's health because you have been kind enough to keep him safe while he is driving, while he walks on the road, while he cooks in the kitchen or travels by car and aircraft. Thank you for keeping him safe when he sleeps overnight and wakes up to a beautiful day.
Save his lungs from smoking and kidneys from drinking. Keep his skin soft and glowy. Please give him a good figure as he works too hard at gym. Thank you for his strong hands and sexy chest with shoulders. Please heal his lower lips and let him feel when we kiss. Thank you .




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.