Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And Tricks

Tuesday, January 31, 2017

From the website 29

SUBMITTED BY: Catherine


DATE POSTED: Jun 24, 2012


Back in my life again


My ex and I broke up in which I was devastated! I cried every single night for a month and a half, lost 15 lbs in one week, and couldn’t focus on my course work. I wouldn’t want to leave my house and just struggled to wake up daily. I was advised to see a counselor since I couldn’t afford to feel so depressed. Well nothing helped! I was so heart broken from the loss I felt nothing would get me feeling better.


While at a bookstore, I purchased The Secret and was inspired to watch the video. I applied it after reading about the section on relationships and did everything to draw him back into my life. I would make room for him at night on his side of the bed, I would put his picture up and I also put his clothes in my closet on ‘his’ side. I had 100% faith that we would be together and instead of wondering if we ever would be. I visualized that we WERE together and visualized him calling me and telling me how much he missed and loved me.

Well after the summer ended, a few months later, I received a phone call from him! He told me exactly what I visualized: that he loved me, couldn’t wait to see me again and wanted to start over! We are now together and happily in love and living in bliss. I couldn’t believe how The Secret worked for my relationship …it is truly amazing. Thank you to the authors of The Secret and for all of you posting your inspiring stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.