Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And Tricks

Friday, January 20, 2017

Grateful 11

Dear Universe,
Today I had a lot of fun.
Let me start from the dawn.
Thank you for the life I have within myself that I am able to live, I am able to get up,
for the sunrays that touch my skin and give me a very pleasant feeling in this cold weather,
for the job I have...atleast I have a job to go to and I enjoy being there,
for the money I earn, for the students whom I teach,
for the seminar I had today,
for the yummy chocolate cake and samosas!!!!
for the night walk with Anthu till the Jyoti Nivas College.
Thank you for making it fun and memorable.
Thank u for keeping us safe throughout the day.
Thank you for the tattoo idea you gave me.
Thank you for the cute deers...they make my happy...


And last but not the least...
Thank you for my dream purse!!!

I love it !! It's just like me, very pretty :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.