Thank you, dad, for allowing me to come so far away from home for my higher studies and job.
Thank you dad, for always supporting me financially and emotionally.
Thank you dad, for taking us on family vacations every year. You gave us the best you could afford. The best restaurant, the best cloths and the best hotels. It was always a fun. I've enjoyed more with you than when I go out with my friends.
Thank you dad, for dropping me to the exam venue during my board exams. It was such a relief. You even came to Delhi for my scholarship interview and you accompanied me to various cities for entrance exams.
Thank you dad, for supporting me for Kirty, while mum didn't understand my pain. You understood my feelings and encouraged me to have my faith. You never forced me to marry someone else. Thank you so much.
Thank u. Thank u.
________________________________________
Thank you Kirty, for loving me so much. You accepted me as your girlfriend and spoke to your parents.
Thank you Kirty, for coming to Chennai to meet me. I liked it, you are such a gentleman. You came with me to church and went to beach on bus. You were such a fun to be around with. You never complained about the weather.
Thank you Kirty, for helping me to shift all my belongings to Bangalore by train. You helped me carry the luggage and gave me shelter in your house. I am truly grateful that you allowed me to enter your personal space. You gave me free food and stay. You bought the groceries too. You cooked for me. You used to come home early and spend time with me.
Thank you for, paying for my mobile phone. It is because of you that I am enjoying today.
Thank you for lending me your laptop when I was in intense need. It really helped me a lot. I really mean it.
Thank you Kirty, for paying my exam fees. I was in need and you helped me borrow money from you. I will pay you back soon. I passed my exam because of you.
Thank you Kirty, for taking me to movies and shopping places on your bike. You have a cool bike and thanks for gifting me the helmet. I really like it. I've never been to expensive restaurants that were beyond my budget but you gave me the privilege to dine there. Thank you.
Thank you Kirty, for giving me your house keys. You trusted me and allowed me to have access to your personal things. I'm really grateful for your kindness. It helped me a lot to survive in this expensive city. I was really safe and comfortable at your home. I feel safe around you.
Thank you Kirty, for choosing me worthy to be your wife, your soulmate. Thank you for choosing to marry me. I am deeply grateful for your faith n confidence in me. Thank you for loving me so much. For being there for me when I needed you the most. For making me happy with your " JASWANTI" JOKES!
For taking me out to get together parties. For taking care of me, protecting me and teaching me. For guiding me and feeding me. For having patience with me and forgiving me.
Thank u. Thank u. Thank u.
For taking me out to get together parties. For taking care of me, protecting me and teaching me. For guiding me and feeding me. For having patience with me and forgiving me.
Thank u. Thank u. Thank u.
_______________________________________
Thank u Ananta because you are my best friend. You always know how to make me smile. You took care of me when I was alone. You helped me financially and emotionally. You accompanied me for exams and song recordings. You came to help me for CCMB project. Thank u for taking me out to eat and on fun trips. You gifted me your only laptop and since then it has helped me in my career and personal work. Thank u for celebrating my birthday. Thank u for not getting angry with me. Thank u for being my best friend.
Thank u. Thank u. Thank u.


No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.