Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And Tricks

Thursday, January 5, 2017

My 31st Birthday

It was 5 in the evening when the door bell rang.  I was at our indiranagar home busy cooking Kirty's favourite dinner.  Mushroom fried rice with chicken and ice cream for dessert.
I heard the door ring and ran to open it.  I was extremely excited and as soon I opened up,  I leaped with joy and gave a big hug to Kirty.  I kissed him.  He got shocked I guess.  He was still wearing his helmet and I took his bag n helmet from his hand; and kept it on the table.  "What is my lovely wife doing?  I can smell something tasty. "
"I'm cooking your favorite dish. Go n get freshen up,  I'll serve dinner and wine"
He was very pleased to hear it.  " what is so special today? "
"Just like that!! " I said.
He smiled and went to take a shower.
Meanwhile, I served the dinner.  I was wearing a nice dress. I switched on his laptop and played a movie of his choice. He sat with me to eat.  "Wait!  Let's pray first " I said.
I held his hand and prayed. " bless us oh lord and these your gifts,  which we are about to receive,  from your bounty.  Through Christ oh Lord.  Amen! "

We ate and he appreciated my cooking.  He also said thank you for being so caring.
He had an online meeting around 11 pm so I went to bed early.  I kissed him goodnite and slept off.
I went into deep sleep after keeping my phone on airplane mode.  I didn't want anyone to wish me before Kirty.
When Kirty came to bed,  he called me by name.  I turned towards him and he took me in his arms.  His body was so warm and his skin felt so nice n soft. I loved cuddling him tight.  He was like a big Teddy bear for me and I liked to embrace him and become cozy in his arms. 
"Happy birthday darling" he said with a soft,  loving voice and kissed me on my face.  I was still a bit asleep but I opened my eyes to kiss him back.
" thanks my prince charming"
"I've got something for you"
"What? "
"Close your eyes "
We got up and then he handed over a plastic cover in my hand.  I opened my eyes to find a beautiful yellow dress . "My Mom gave for you on your Birthday "
I was so thankful to him. I hugged and appreciated the dress.  It was a yellow ethnic wear with lots of mirror work on it.
I wanted to talk to his mom the next day and thank her.
We had a long soft kiss and then he gave me another surprise!
He handed over a box to me and said that it was from his side.
I opened it to find a diamond flower ring.
It was very pretty and glittering.
I had tears of joy and refused to accept such an expensive gift .
" Baby,  it's a token of my love and you are the best thing that ever happened to me.  I love you a lot and you deserve this ring.  Please marry me soon,  I cannot imagine my life without you in it.  I missed you so much when we we're apart.  I will never make this mistake again. I've lost you once,  I cannot afford to loose you again.  I love you more than anything.  Happy Birthday my darling! "

He took the ring and placed  it on my finger. 
Me- " I have always loved you and will forever do.  You are my darling.  Even I cannot live without you.   Thank for such a romantic birthday Kirty "
We cuddled and touched each other with love. 
He- " romance to abhi baki hai!"
I was blushing.  And then we made sweet love to each other... It was amazing Birthday morning!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.