It's was Sunday again!!
This Sunday I woke up next to my hubby Kirty Vishal Ekka.
I woke up around 7 in the morning and kissed him. That's my style of saying Good Morning.
"Baby, get up. Come to church with me. I am singing today. Please. Let's go together baby. We need to be there by 9."
He woke up and gave me a big hug.
"What's the time? "
"It's 7 baby"
"Hmm let me kiss you for some more time"
And he took me in his arms. I felt so nice and warm. I was so happy and felt complete in his presence.
He looked into my eyes and touched my face. I touched his eyebrows and caressed his hair.
He started by kissing me slowly and I enjoyed it.
Then his hands went all over me and I was getting on. I knew that it would make me late for church so I told him to stop.
"Kirty, we don't gave time. I'll be late for practice. Stop it, I'm getting horny. Don't do it. "
But he didn't stop. I ended up getting rough and then it was my other version of being horny. I just took over the control and we ended up having great sex.
"You are a sex goddess. I find you very attractive. You are very beautiful and adorable. You are filled with so many qualities that no women can compete. Thanks for being in my life. Truly, you have made my life beautiful. I love you deeply. You cook well, dance well, sing well, write well, decorate!! Oh my goodness, you are a multifaceted person. I'm proud of you. "
He cuddled me and kissed me again. I couldn't stop hugging him either. I told him how much I too love him. Then I went to brush and get ready for my Church service.
Oh! Mighty universe. I love you. I thank you for all the words that Kirty spoke today. Suddenly a huge rock was taken off my chest. I now believe that he adores and respects me a lot. Thank you God for making him appreciate me. Now he appreciates me for every small act of kindness I show.
Thank you. I'm truly blessed.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.