I owe a huge fat thank u to the universe.
Kirty has become more romantic and caring than before.
Kirty has become more romantic and caring than before.
One evening he saw me stitching his broken button on his shirt,
out of surprise,
"what are you doing?"
Me- I found these buttons missing on your shirt so thought of stitching it for you baby."
He came next to me and asked me to lay down on his chest for a while.
I went and embraced him, thought of taking a small break from work.
"Smita, I want to take you out tonight, choose a place of your choice. Anywhere."
Me- Suddenly why are you behaving so romantic? What happened to you?
He- Nothing baby, you are so caring enough to stitch those buttons, you take care of the house and you work around all the time, you take care of my health too, you keep making me happy, I feel like taking you out. Tell me, where do you want to dine?
And he kissed me on my cheeks, and hugged me tight. He said thank you for every thing you've done for us.
Me- We'll go but first let me give you a bath...you are stinking...cheeeeee!!!
He hugged me tight and I was screaming !!! CHHEeeeeeee!!!
I then pulled him to the washroom and undressed him, I poured water on him and spread his blue
Fiama Di Wills soap. Lathered it around and scrubbed his every corner.
He- Come let me pour water on you too.
Me- No No, I'm already clean. I took my shower today. Don't be naughty and let me scrub your back.
But Kirty didn't listen, he held me tight and undressed me. He poured water all over me and massaged my back. We played around with lather for sometime then we hugged n kissed. Finally we finished taking bath and came out.
I looked into my cell phone to search for a hotel. I had always wanted to go to "The Glass House, on the Lavelle Road. It looks amazing in the night time.
He happily agreed to take me there and we got dressed up and reached the restaurant in cab.
We held each others hand and walked in.
The ambiance was really amazing.
It had colored lights everywhere.
We went in and were greeted by the manager. He offered us to chose a seat.
I went around the restaurant and chose an open garden corner table.
It was just perfect for two of us. We sat down and felt good.
I thanked Kirty for bringing me here. He thanked me for being so adorable :-)
The menu was good.
We ordered
- South Indian spiced roasted tomato soup
- Chicken caesar salad
- Grilled tamarind chilli coimbatore pork chops
- Char grilled tiger prawns
- Molten chocolate cake
- Caramelized peach tarte tatin
- Splendour cocktail
- Orange basil spritz
We relaxed and enjoyed every bite.
All the dishes were yummy and we both laughed and talked.
He fed me pork chops and I fed him chicken salad.
We were so adorable together.
We took a lot of pics together.
We discussed about our marriage and life together.
Our relationship is much neat and stronger than before.
We are best friends now.
We know that we are meant for each other.
We love each other more than words can express.
I got a bit drunk and Kirty held my hand. He walked me till the car and took me home.
It was almost 11 by the time we went to bed.
We slept nude in each others arms and it was a real Good Night's Sleep.
Thank you universe for such a memorable moment.
I will cherish every day spent with Kirty forever.
Thank you a tons!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.