Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And Tricks

Sunday, February 5, 2017

Gratitude 13

Dear Universe,

Today I am very very very happy.

I am extremely grateful for my night sleep because of which I was able to wake up fresh.

I am glad that my cab came on time and I reached safely to church.

Thank you for the pretty dress I wore because It gave me confidence. Thanks for my golden heels, it has stayed strong over all the rough years.


Our worship session was too good and melodious. Thank you for making it so enjoyable.

I appreciate my worship team friends, specially Jonathan. Thank you for such nice friends. It's fun to be with them. Please bless his guitar, his efforts and his songs.

I thank for Jonathan's parents because it was my first alter visit with a family. I was really overwhelmed.

I want to thank you for today's breakfast because it was my favorite one.

Dear universe, thank you for giving me the SECRET because it has changed my life in many ways. It has enhanced my peace and happiness. The website is very helpful as I get to know people like me. It gives me encouragement. I wish more stories are added to it every hour so that others can read them and be inspired.

Thank you for the Black Pearl office party because it was fun and I got to eat Octopus! and Squid! It was a good experience.








 Lastly, I want to thank for my friend Harsha who helped me a lot in my Lab. We had lot of fun and study together. It's good to have good friends who brighten up my life.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.