Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And Tricks

Thursday, February 16, 2017

Magnificent outcome

Thank you for the magnificent outcome to today's birthday party I had at Indiranagar with all my friends.  Every one was happy with the place. They loved the food and ambience. They all liked my choice of restaurant.

Thank you for the magnificent outcome to
The LIC insurance premium payment.  I am thankful for the faithful agent Mr. Victor who successfully deposited my money at the LIC counter.  He also gave me the receipt.

I am so grateful for the magnificent outcome of today's culture setting and harvesting.  Thank you so much.

Thank you to the magnificent outcome to the coming Purple themed Sunday service.  Johnathan was quiet impressed by me and he loved my company. He appreciated my hairstyle and dress. We took lot of pics with all our friends. It was a memorable moment.  Thank you so much dear universe.

Thank you to the magnificent outcome to the cubbon park walk with Jonathan. We both enjoyed talking and walking among the beautiful green huge trees. It was a lovely experience. He said that I am fun to be with and he loves my singing.  Thank you so much for this rich experience universe.  Also for the lunch we had together :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.