Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And Tricks

Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Wounds into Wisdom

Every single mistake is a blessing in disguise. Today’s magical practice will prove it, because you’re about to discover that there are actually untold blessings hidden within every mistake!

To learn from a mistake, we first have to own it, and this is where many people can become undone, because they often blame someone else for their mistake.
The problem with blaming other people for our mistake is that we will still suffer the pain and consequences of our mistake, but we didn’t learn from it, and so bingo! We’ll attract making the same mistake again.
You are human, you will make mistakes, and it’s one of the most beautiful things about being human, but you must learn from your mistakes, otherwise your life will have a lot of unnecessary pain.
How do you learn from a mistake? Gratitude! No matter how bad something may seem, there are always, always, many things to be grateful for. When you look for as many things as you can to be grateful for in a mistake, you magically transform the mistake into blessings. Mistakes attract more mistakes, and blessings attract more blessings – which would you prefer? Today, think about a mistake you have made in your life. It doesn’t matter whether it was a big or small mistake, but choose one that still hurts when you think about it. Maybe you lost your temper with a person close to you and the relationship hasn’t been the same since.

You might have thought you were making the right decision about something, but it completely backfired on you.

Once you’ve chosen a mistake to magically.

transform into blessings, look for the things to be grateful for. To help you, there are two questions you can ask yourself:

What did I learn from the mistake?

What are the good things that came out of the mistake?

The most important things to be grateful for about every mistake are the things you learned from it. And no matter what the mistake, there are always many good things that came out of it and altered your future for the better. Think this through very carefully, and see if you can find a total of ten blessings to be grateful for. Every blessing you find has magical power.

What are the blessings I got from the biggest mistake I made in my past?

1) I thank Kirty Vishal Ekka for making me realise that breaking his guitar and mirror was not a human act.  I am thankful to him for showing me that I should control my temper at all levels. 

2) I am grateful to Kirty for teaching me that fights and misunderstanding among husband and wife must be solved among themselves as far as possible and not to be discussed with our parents.

3) I am thankful to Kirty for teaching me that I should be very kind with my words and patient with everyone.

4) I am thankful to Kirty for teaching me that respecting ones husband is all it needs to keep a couple united.

5) I am grateful to Kirty for teaching me that appreciating eachother for even the small deeds they do for us is very very important in life.  This makes relationships stronger and long lasting.

6) I am thankful to Kirty for showing me my faults so that I can work on improving myself.

7) I am thankful to Kirty for teaching me that I was wrong when I continuously nagged and blamed him for not making me happy.  In fact, it was my fault and it is totally wrong to put the blame on someone else rather than looking at your own faults.

8) I am thankful to Kirty for drawing me to this moment because of which I found the book " THE SECRET LAW OF ATTRACTION". Now I see the world in a better way,  I know where I was wrong,  I know where I need improvements,  I finally know what I attracted,  I know how to turn my desires into reality,  I learnt the importance of GRATITIDE,  I learnt to respect people who have hurt me and turn all that into a loving blessing,  I learnt how to face difficulties,  I learnt how to LET GO.

9) I thank Kirty for teaching me what is SELF LOVE,  SELFLESS LOVE, UNCONDITIONAL LOVE FOR OTHERS, AFFIRMATIONS AND APPRECIATION FOR OTHERS.

10) I am grateful to Kirty for teaching me that I do not own any person,  every person is special,  every person is unique,  every person has his own opinion,  every person has faults,  NO BODY IS PERFECT.

11) I am grateful to Kirty for making me realise my mistakes and show me that I am not PERFECT.

THANK YOU KIRTY VISHAL EKKA
THANK YOU
THANK YOU
THANK YOU
AND I REALLY REALLY MEAN EVERY WORD I WROTE.

THANK YOU UNIVERSE FOR BRINGING SUCH A LOVELY AND HONEST PERSON IN MY LIFE WHO LOVED ME A LOT. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.