Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And Tricks

Tuesday, February 7, 2017

People who made a difference in my life

Meenakshi
Dear Sister, you are more than a cousin to me. I see you as my sister and my friend. Since childhood times, you've been in my heart as my guide and companion. I still recall the days we used to play with butterflies and make tea with mud water. I recall those story books you shared with me and how we used to wear matching dresses like twins and go to church. You were always there for me when a guy broke my heart 😊
You were there for me when I needed to cry in your arms. It was fun sleeping with you in same blanket. Those days were funny when we fought ...πŸ˜‡πŸ˜†πŸ˜œ
I recall how we once took bath on the terrace. How we used to dance on the balcony, you being my boyfriend. We cooked cake together and went to church together on Christmas night.
You have touched my life in a very special way that will never fade away and with each passing day, this love for you keeps deepening. Thank you for always being there for me. I know that I can trust you and hug you whenever I want to. I love you a lot MUNCHUT πŸ’ŸπŸ˜


 



Joe
Dear pari πŸ˜‡ , you were my angel in college. I wouldn't had survived my Masters if I didn't had met you. You are my coolest friend. You showered my life with a selfless , unconditional love. Those days were special when we  went to canteen together, you helped me with my studies, you dropped me safely till hostel, you took care of me in the hospital, got me food, carried me back home, bought me breakfast, carried my bag when I was tired. Thank you for bearing with me all my stupid jokes. Thank you for making my 2 years wonderful and full of surprises. I still recall those days when you embarrassed in the computer lab with you gmail ID " leftsideofmyrightbra...........gmail.com 😏
I too embarrassed you with my Viagra question at the British Council Conference πŸ˜›
 We had fun that cannot compare any other moment. I liked when you made those weird funny faces. I admired your singing and guitar talent. You were our class's hero. Everybody liked you epecially Shirly Maam!
You are the most humble and down to earth person I've ever met. Your photography skills and painting talent is exceptional. You accompanied me to parks, malls , church and functions. Thank you for making my life beautiful. I'm sure you are doing good. 😊😌
 

Ananta
To my best friend Pagal 😜. You are a special friend  of mine and my guardian too. There were days when I suffered without money and you helped me out. You never took advantage of me nor asked any debt to be cleared. You lent me your laptop when I went to CCMB and since then you gifted it to me . I am so grateful for your generosity my friend. You have no idea how much this laptop has done for me. It is the best without going for servicing in these 10 yrs! It works like a charm and I've finished my project and published papers because of it. I got a good job because of it. You are very good to all my friends and family members. I recall those days when we went to the beach🌴 , ate out, traveled to Bangalore, had fun with Willo🎢🎡. You took care of me as my parents would when I had fever 😷. You came to the village for blood collection and helped me a lot. Thanks to all your family members who contributed for my project work. I'm lucky to have a friend like you who doesn't hold on to anger, who is sensible and caring, who shares and enjoys , who spends quality time with me. 😊 Thanks for coming to CCMB with me, for dropping me to my exam centers, for picking me at airport, for dropping me safely to hostel at night, for coming with me to Thrissur for my song recordings🎀, thanks for encouraging me for my singing 🎼🎸🎷🎹🎺🎻, thank you for helping me shift my luggage, for giving me directions on phone when I was lost . Your friendship is truly magical and I pray to the universe to make you the best pilot! πŸ˜€
I've never seen you getting mad at me for a longer duration. Thank you for being my best friend.



Sunita
Jeanet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.