I am so grateful for my husband Kirty Vishal Ekka. Thank you for bringing is together in love.
He gave me shelter and food when I had none.
He took me to all the nice restaurants for romantic dates.
When I take him in my arms, I feel so peaceful. As if I have the most precious thing in the world. Feels complete.
He bought the grocery items for us on his way back from office. It made my work easier.
He often got me chocolates and flowers.
He drives bike very carefully and I appreciate him for that.
He is very patient and thoughtful to help me out with my shifting goods from Chennai to Bangalore.
He is a perfect gentleman and a true lover.
I am greatly thankful to him for lending me money for completion of my Genetic Course exam.
I am happy to be in his arms every night, to be able to kiss him good morning every day.
He is very sweet because he cooks for me and feeds me too.
He bought the grocery items for us on his way back from office. It made my work easier.
He often got me chocolates and flowers.
He drives bike very carefully and I appreciate him for that.
He is very patient and thoughtful to help me out with my shifting goods from Chennai to Bangalore.
He is a perfect gentleman and a true lover.
I am greatly thankful to him for lending me money for completion of my Genetic Course exam.
I am happy to be in his arms every night, to be able to kiss him good morning every day.
He is very sweet because he cooks for me and feeds me too.
I am happy to recall those days when Kirty has been kind enough to book ola cab for me and paid for my ride. He has always been a perfect gentleman.
Thank you for all the hugs and kissed I got to share with him.
We watch movies together and I sit on his lap.
He takes me for movies on weekends.
He is an awesome cook. He has a thunderous voice.He is very helpful.
He is a good guitar player and sings romantic songs for me. Sometimes he does that on phone while talking to me. He is very adorable.
He has a sexy body. I love his eyebrows and shoulders. He is my super hero.
He has a good sense of humor and a good dressing sense as well.
He is very intelligent and smart in maths.
He is very caring towards me and treats me like a princess.
He loves me a lot and is a hot, creative kisser as well.
He took me shopping and we decorated the house together for christmas.
We went to try wedding rings and it was a memorable moment.
We both like trying out new cuisines, sometimes tibetan, chinese, south indian , persian, north indian , continental and like wise. We both like traveling and enjoy singing. We both like to have wine together.
I like playing with his hair and massaging him.
We both like cuddling each other nude while sleeping.
He is extremely hard working and is very dedicated to his job. He can do the work of 4 people alone.
I am truly blessed to have Kirty Vishal Ekka in my life. He is the best thing that happened to me.
I love his family too. They are very nice and caring.
Thank you Universe for this experience. Now I feel complete to have him as my soulmate.
Thank you. Thank you. Thank you for the perfect resolution.
Thank you for all the hugs and kissed I got to share with him.
We watch movies together and I sit on his lap.
He takes me for movies on weekends.
He is an awesome cook. He has a thunderous voice.He is very helpful.
He is a good guitar player and sings romantic songs for me. Sometimes he does that on phone while talking to me. He is very adorable.
He has a sexy body. I love his eyebrows and shoulders. He is my super hero.
He has a good sense of humor and a good dressing sense as well.
He is very intelligent and smart in maths.
He is very caring towards me and treats me like a princess.
He loves me a lot and is a hot, creative kisser as well.
He took me shopping and we decorated the house together for christmas.
We went to try wedding rings and it was a memorable moment.
We both like trying out new cuisines, sometimes tibetan, chinese, south indian , persian, north indian , continental and like wise. We both like traveling and enjoy singing. We both like to have wine together.
I like playing with his hair and massaging him.
We both like cuddling each other nude while sleeping.
He is extremely hard working and is very dedicated to his job. He can do the work of 4 people alone.
I am truly blessed to have Kirty Vishal Ekka in my life. He is the best thing that happened to me.
I love his family too. They are very nice and caring.
Thank you Universe for this experience. Now I feel complete to have him as my soulmate.
Thank you. Thank you. Thank you for the perfect resolution.





No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.