Dear Universe, You are filled with so much love, excitement and surprises.
I am truly grateful because I received my salary and now I can buy a gorgeous birthday dress for myself.
I am thankful to Ramya for sharing with me the raw honey she bought from her hometown. It was fresh and directly extracted from the hives. It was so sweet and yummy. Thank you
I am thankful that I was able to finally figure out what saree I'm going to wear for tomorrow and I don't even have to iron it. I already have matching jewelry for it! Thank you.
I am grateful for today's roti and chicken curry. I had a nice satisfactory dinner.
I am grateful that Amuda maam will be present with us tomorrow in the VIP room so that it becomes very easy for all of us.
I am thankful because Varsha and Janani made all the arrangements ready on time.
I am thankful for the magnificent outcome for tomorrow's graduation day. Thank you that all went well and we were able to serve all the delegates elegantly. Thank you that nothing went wrong and we could wind up the work on time.
I am thankful that I got to eat good food at the VIP room tomorrow. It was fun!!! Thank you
I am grateful that my black heels was very strong and comfortable. It allowed me to work a lot and was stress free.
I am thankful for today's sunset. It was light an orange painting. It was lovely watching it slowly change into brighter colors.
I am grateful for my pretty purple gown because it makes me look like a princess.💜
I am thankful for my beautiful campus because I can have night walks and sit around beautiful fountains, watching the deer every day and night! It's awesome!
THANK YOU💚
THANK YOU💙
THANK YOU💗
I am truly grateful because I received my salary and now I can buy a gorgeous birthday dress for myself.
I am thankful to Ramya for sharing with me the raw honey she bought from her hometown. It was fresh and directly extracted from the hives. It was so sweet and yummy. Thank you
I am thankful that I was able to finally figure out what saree I'm going to wear for tomorrow and I don't even have to iron it. I already have matching jewelry for it! Thank you.
I am grateful for today's roti and chicken curry. I had a nice satisfactory dinner.
I am grateful that Amuda maam will be present with us tomorrow in the VIP room so that it becomes very easy for all of us.
I am thankful because Varsha and Janani made all the arrangements ready on time.
I am thankful for the magnificent outcome for tomorrow's graduation day. Thank you that all went well and we were able to serve all the delegates elegantly. Thank you that nothing went wrong and we could wind up the work on time.
I am thankful that I got to eat good food at the VIP room tomorrow. It was fun!!! Thank you
I am grateful that my black heels was very strong and comfortable. It allowed me to work a lot and was stress free.
I am thankful for today's sunset. It was light an orange painting. It was lovely watching it slowly change into brighter colors.
I am grateful for my pretty purple gown because it makes me look like a princess.💜
I am thankful for my beautiful campus because I can have night walks and sit around beautiful fountains, watching the deer every day and night! It's awesome!
THANK YOU💚
THANK YOU💙
THANK YOU💗






No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.