Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And Tricks

Saturday, March 4, 2017

Gratitude 39

Oh Dear Universe, today was a SUPER DUPER AWESOME SATURDAY!!!!


I am extremely thankful for the OLA cab ride to and from BEER CAFE because it was cheap and safe.


I am grateful for the prawn and potato fries I ate at the cafe, it was yummy.

I am thankful for the cafe manager for allowing me to pay for my food on the next day because I totally forgot to pay and left in a hurry. I recalled only after I reached my room and then I called them up and informed them. It was very kind of them to accept my apology.

I am thankful to Jonathan and his band members for posing a photo with me because they sing too GOOOOD!

I am thankful to Mervin and Sharon for allowing me to take rest due to soar throat and skip the worship singing for this Sunday. They were very understanding towards my sickness.

I am grateful to Vijay for finishing of my experiments today in my absence while I was busy with other personal works.

I am thankful to the pharmacist for selling the required drug I needed to get well. Luckily they had strepsils and paracetamol.

I am thankful for the Valentine's dress I wore today. It looked GORGEOUS!!

Thank you for my golden heels because they glitter a lot and are extremely sexy and comfortable.

I am thankful to Ramya because she made tea for me and we had a fun filled chat.

THANK YOU< THANK YOU< THANK YOU

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.