I am thankful to Myntra for delivering my dress. It's very pretty.
I am thankful for the job I have and that I get a good salary to enjoy my life.
I am thankful to my awesome camera phone for taking such brilliant pics
I am thankful to Amuda maam and Lokendra for helping me out with pH meter.
I am thankful to Rayappa for cleaning the -20 freezer.
I am thankful for today's roti, aloo curry and gobi manchurian. It was delicious!
I am thankful for my awesome friends and beautiful campus.
I am thankful for the hair colors that I enjoy. They make me look like a peacock.
I am thankful for the stupid friends I have. They make me angry at times and then make me laugh while I scream on them Then we all have fun together at the dinner time ....HAAAHAAAHAAA!!!
I am thankful for the hair dryer and straightener I own. They have made my life so easier.
Thank you for the beautiful sunset I witnessed today.
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you
I am thankful for the job I have and that I get a good salary to enjoy my life.
I am thankful to my awesome camera phone for taking such brilliant pics
I am thankful to Amuda maam and Lokendra for helping me out with pH meter.
I am thankful to Rayappa for cleaning the -20 freezer.
I am thankful for today's roti, aloo curry and gobi manchurian. It was delicious!
I am thankful for my awesome friends and beautiful campus.
I am thankful for the hair colors that I enjoy. They make me look like a peacock.
I am thankful for the stupid friends I have. They make me angry at times and then make me laugh while I scream on them Then we all have fun together at the dinner time ....HAAAHAAAHAAA!!!
I am thankful for the hair dryer and straightener I own. They have made my life so easier.
Thank you for the beautiful sunset I witnessed today.
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you








No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.