Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And Tricks

Thursday, March 23, 2017

Gratitude 58

Dear universe,
I am so thankful today for Ramya n Sridevi  for coming with Me for shopping.  They even helped me purchase loofa.  

I am thankful to Munchut that my money came through and now I can have peace within. 

I am thankful for the strength I got today for doing a lot of experiments at lab and was able to finish all in time with the help of Vijay. 

I am thankful to myntra that my cute birthday dress came on time. It's damn sexy. 

I am grateful for having chicken with roti for supper.  It was delicious. 

I am thankful to Preetha ma'am for dropping me to beauty parlor on her way back home. 

I am thankful Reshma,  the girl at naturals for making my eyebrows so correctly. 

I am thankful for my friend Ravi Kullu for making Me feel so special.  Chatting with him brings joy to me. 

I am thankful for Jinid's recovery.  Thank you for all the doctors n medicines that are helping her to get better. 

I am thankful for my husband,  Kirty Vishal Ekka for loving me so much and treating me like a princess. 

Thank you,  thank you,  thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.