I am thankful for today's work at office because I successfully completed it all in time with Vijay's help. Thank you Vijay.
I am thankful to Ramya for giving me apple and grapes. I had attracted this Apple and now a red butterfly is yet to come. The grapes n Apple were very juicy. Thank you.
I am thankful to Bank of Baroda for issuing me a Platinum International Debit card because of which I am able to make easy and helpful transactions.
I am thankful for healing my stomach disorder. It's so much better now.
I am thankful to my husband Kirty Vishal Ekka for buying all the groceries on his way back to home. It was very sweet of him. I love him dear Universe. I'm gonna prepare his favorite Mushroom Fried Rice tonight to show my love and gratitude towards him.
I am thankful for Minakshi for crediting back my 7500 Rs. It gives me peace.
I am thankful for all the winning certificates I've acquired throughout my life. As well as all the medals, momentos and trophies. They make me feel joyous.
I am thankful for the running hot water I took bath with. Thank you for the hair color and my Loreal Shampoo that lasted enough.
I am thankful for the snacks Vijay shared with me. I was hungry and it was really tasty. Thank you Vijay.
I am thankful for the electricity I enjoy everyday. For the hair drier and straightener I own . They make my hair so soft, shiny and smooth.
I am thankful for fixing of the water problem in our mess hall. Now we enjoy drinking and washing water without worrying and feeling messy.
I am thankful for the beautiful yellow butterfly I saw today. They were so many and everywhere.
Thank you , Thank you, Thank you
I am thankful to Ramya for giving me apple and grapes. I had attracted this Apple and now a red butterfly is yet to come. The grapes n Apple were very juicy. Thank you.
I am thankful to Bank of Baroda for issuing me a Platinum International Debit card because of which I am able to make easy and helpful transactions.
I am thankful for healing my stomach disorder. It's so much better now.
I am thankful to my husband Kirty Vishal Ekka for buying all the groceries on his way back to home. It was very sweet of him. I love him dear Universe. I'm gonna prepare his favorite Mushroom Fried Rice tonight to show my love and gratitude towards him.
I am thankful for Minakshi for crediting back my 7500 Rs. It gives me peace.
I am thankful for all the winning certificates I've acquired throughout my life. As well as all the medals, momentos and trophies. They make me feel joyous.
I am thankful for the running hot water I took bath with. Thank you for the hair color and my Loreal Shampoo that lasted enough.
I am thankful for the snacks Vijay shared with me. I was hungry and it was really tasty. Thank you Vijay.
I am thankful for the electricity I enjoy everyday. For the hair drier and straightener I own . They make my hair so soft, shiny and smooth.
I am thankful for fixing of the water problem in our mess hall. Now we enjoy drinking and washing water without worrying and feeling messy.
I am thankful for the beautiful yellow butterfly I saw today. They were so many and everywhere.
Thank you , Thank you, Thank you
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.