Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And Tricks

Sunday, March 26, 2017

Gratitude 60

Almighty universe,  I thank you for today's wonderful day.

I am so happy and grateful to have my 13 yes old friend back in contact.  I'm happy to know that he cracked his civil main exam,  I sprinkle magic dust on his career.

I am grateful for the perfume I was able to buy that Kirty uses.  Now I can sprinkle it over my pillow and sleep. 

I am grateful to have my friend Alphonsa,  she came all the way to Oasis mall and helped me in shopping stuff.

I am grateful Ramya because she made special curd curry for us and it was yummy.

I am grateful for the magnificent outcome to this Sunday's worship song.  It all went on well.

I am thankful to the couple and Nelson Uncle for helping me out with the transportation of wedding sari to Ranchi.

I am thankful for my health,  for the energy I enjoy and that helps me to work hard everyday.

I am thankful for my friends in hostel who are helpful beyond reason and always make me smile.

I am grateful for the job I enjoy everyday. FOR the comfort I have at lab,  for my good salary and caring HOD Dr.  Preetha.

I am thankful for the hello butterflies I see every day at my beautiful campus.  Thank u.

Thank u,  thank u,  thank u

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.