I am thankful to you universe for making my day fun filled.
I am thankful for the movie HIDDEN FIGURES!. I am grateful to Kirty Vishal Ekka for coming with me and making my day grand. I enjoyed a lot. The movie was too good too.
I am thankful to Kirty Vishal Ekka for treating me today at Pizza hut. It was super fun and relaxing. We had tasty Pork Pepperoni. Then he even took me to his place and we had a relaxing romantic nap.Thank you darling.
I am thankful to Ramya and Alponsa for taking me to a fun shopping at Star Bazar in evening. We had Sugarcane juice and Shawarma for supper. It was delicious. Thank you Universe.
I am thankful for the Ugadi Holiday I enjoyed today.
I am grateful for the safety I enjoy while traveling on the road.
I am thankful for the eatables I bought today. Thank you for the money and Job I have that helps me to buy good food.
I am thankful for the electricity I enjoy everyday.
I am thankful for my old friend Ravi who keeps me happy at times.
I am grateful for the book THE SECRET without which I wouldn't had been happy and peaceful today.
I am totally thankful for today's sunset. It was amazing to see it pop up from underneath the clouds.
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you








No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.