Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And Tricks

Friday, March 31, 2017

Gratitude 66

Dear Universe,

It has been a wonderful Birthday ...All my friends gave me a surprise in the middle of the night. It was amazing. Thank you all friends.





I am thankful for the beautiful white lace dress I wore with shimmering silver mirror studded heels.


I am very thankful to Mary, Raina and David for gifting me these cute Birthday gifts.

  I am thankful to Aliva for clicking my birthday pic.     It was very kind of her.

I am thankful to Vijay for giving me Perk!!!

I am thankful to Vijay for helping me out with lab work.

I am thankful for all the calls that my friends made on my Birthday.

I am thankful for the romantic date, Kirty Vishal Ekka took me for my 31st Birthday!! This is a special year for me because I turned 31 on 31st March!
So cool!

I am thankful for my husband Kirty Vishal Ekka.

I am very grateful to all my Facebook friends who have posted many greetings of Birthday wishes for me.

    
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.