To the most gracious and powerful universe.
I am extremely grateful for the wonderful life I'm living today. I have money, good job, great friends, security, love and happiness. I feel so complete. Thank you for the gift of LAW OF ATTRACTION.
I am thankful for the sound sleep I enjoyed last night and the happy happy mood that carried me whole day.
I am thankful for giving me the strength to clean my room, wash all cloths, go to church, and work some stuff online.
I am thankful for the church service I was able to attend on time and also got a good seat.
I am thankful for the healing of my skin and chest pain.
I am thankful for the technology I'm able to enjoy through laptop , phone and internet. Thank you that I can afford it through my income.
I am very grateful to Niranjan uncle for taking the wedding saree safely to my father. I sprinkle magic dust on their family.
I am grateful for the safety of my Father in his career.
I'm thankful for the speedy recovery of my mother's health.
I am thankful for the safe journey of my sister from Ranchi to Bangalore.
Thank you for today's peaceful and fruitful day.
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you
I am extremely grateful for the wonderful life I'm living today. I have money, good job, great friends, security, love and happiness. I feel so complete. Thank you for the gift of LAW OF ATTRACTION.
I am thankful for the sound sleep I enjoyed last night and the happy happy mood that carried me whole day.
I am thankful for giving me the strength to clean my room, wash all cloths, go to church, and work some stuff online.
I am thankful for the church service I was able to attend on time and also got a good seat.
I am thankful for the healing of my skin and chest pain.
I am thankful for the technology I'm able to enjoy through laptop , phone and internet. Thank you that I can afford it through my income.
I am very grateful to Niranjan uncle for taking the wedding saree safely to my father. I sprinkle magic dust on their family.
I am grateful for the safety of my Father in his career.
I'm thankful for the speedy recovery of my mother's health.
I am thankful for the safe journey of my sister from Ranchi to Bangalore.
Thank you for today's peaceful and fruitful day.
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.