Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And Tricks

Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Gratitude 70

I am thankful for the DNA isolation troubleshooting idea that came to me today.

I am thankful for the tasty chicken roti I had for dinner.

I am thankful to Ramya for giving me lemon pickle.

I am thankful for the relaxing afternoon I had at lab. I was able to read a book.

I am thankful to my friends at hostel who make my each day worth laughing!

I am thankful for the weather change from 33 degree to 28 degree with nice cool breeze. It's very pleasant here. Thank you.

I am thankful for the Birthday wish I received from my student.

I am thankful for the movie fun I'm going with David. Thank you for the magnificent outcome to the movie trip with my dear brother.

I am thankful for the technology I'm using because of my husband Kirty Vishal Ekka. Because of him I was able to buy the phone. It's an amazing phone!!!

I am thankful for my husband Kirty Vishal Ekka. I'm grateful for his safety ,happiness and prosperity. 

Thank you,Thank you, Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.