I am thankful to you dear universe for Ramya, Divya and Alphonsa. They are such a lovely group of friends without them I can't think of spending a single day.
I am thankful to the sweet voice I've been blessed with. Thank you a lot for helping me sing out my heart Lord! I love you
I am thankful for today's work al lab, everything went so good with the help of Raina and Vijay.
I am thankful for my friend Jonathan. I am thankful for his shows and fame. Please keep him safe and happy. Surround him with best friends and drench him with love.
I am thankful for the healing of my health.
I am so grateful for the healing and sealing of my relationship with Kirty Vishal Ekka. I'm blessed to have such an adorable and lovely husband for the rest of my life.
I am thankful to Brandon, Veronica and Rhonda for lifting me up through the loneliness.
I am thankful for all those who have posted their successful stories on THE SECRET'S WEBSITE for person like me who needs constant encouragement.
I am thankful for the nice cool weather outside. Thank you for the last night's rain.
I am thankful for today's sunset. It was too fast today though.
I am thankful for the fresh air I breath, for the senses I enjoy and for every part of my body that is keeping me healthy n alive today.
THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU that I found Rhonda and THE SECRET.
I am thankful to the sweet voice I've been blessed with. Thank you a lot for helping me sing out my heart Lord! I love you
I am thankful for today's work al lab, everything went so good with the help of Raina and Vijay.
I am thankful for my friend Jonathan. I am thankful for his shows and fame. Please keep him safe and happy. Surround him with best friends and drench him with love.
I am thankful for the healing of my health.
I am so grateful for the healing and sealing of my relationship with Kirty Vishal Ekka. I'm blessed to have such an adorable and lovely husband for the rest of my life.
I am thankful to Brandon, Veronica and Rhonda for lifting me up through the loneliness.
I am thankful for all those who have posted their successful stories on THE SECRET'S WEBSITE for person like me who needs constant encouragement.
I am thankful for the nice cool weather outside. Thank you for the last night's rain.
I am thankful for today's sunset. It was too fast today though.
I am thankful for the fresh air I breath, for the senses I enjoy and for every part of my body that is keeping me healthy n alive today.
THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU that I found Rhonda and THE SECRET.


No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.