Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And Tricks

Monday, April 24, 2017

Gratitude 87

Dear Universe,

I am extremely thankful for today's wonderful and peaceful day.

I am thankful for the chill mangoes and wine we had today along with my friends.

I am thankful to Ramya and Alphonsa for taking me out for dinner. We had shawarma and sweet lime soda. It was delicious!!!

I am thankful for today's evening church service. I'm happy that I could provide space for the old lady. I sprinkle lots of love on her life ahead.

I am thankful for the nice peaceful sleep I had in the midst of the storm.

I am thankful for the strength I got to wash 2 bucket of cloths.

I am thankful for the room I am staying at. Such a peaceful place I have to stay.

I am thankful for my health, my beautiful hair and flawless soft glowing skin.

I am thankful to Ananta for his laptop because of which I have all that I want.

I am thankful for all the money I've been given throughout my life.

I am thankful for my safety today while I went out of the campus.

I am thankful for the magnificent outcome to the BMTC incident and me being famous on PUBLIC TV.

I am thankful for the celebration of our Hostel Day Today.

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.