Dear Universe,
I am thankful to you for my friends Alpha and Rambo for sharing mango with me.
I am thankful for Alpha and Rambo's love, it's nice to have such awesome friends without whom even 1 day I cannot stay . I sprinkle magic dust of love on them. Make their life beautiful.
I am thankful to my husband Kirty Vishal Ekka, who takes care of me and the house. He is very responsible and I admire his strength and knowledge. He is smart and helpful. He is very kind, sensible and generous. He helped me a lot with every aspect of my life. He is a great cook and a guitarist. I love every part of him. He is hard working and can do the work of 4 people alone. Thank you Universe for blessing my life with this wonderful person.
I am thankful for today's day. Thank you for Vijay. He helps me in all the experiments so honestly.
I am thankful to Preetha, Amuda and Mary maam for helping me out with molecular work.
I am thankful for Komal and Wilson for their valuable time and sharing the same table at supper.
I am thankful to Navya for helping me out with billing work. I sprinkle magic dust on her maternity phase.
I am thankful to Ramkrishna for giving me change coins. It was very kind of him.
I am thankful for my room in which I am staying peacefully.
I am thankful for all my supporters against this racist hate crime.
I am thankful for the butterflies in my campus. One just came and sat on my window.it's a moth!
So pretty
I am thankful for the pretty colorful campus I have.
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you
I am thankful to you for my friends Alpha and Rambo for sharing mango with me.
I am thankful for Alpha and Rambo's love, it's nice to have such awesome friends without whom even 1 day I cannot stay . I sprinkle magic dust of love on them. Make their life beautiful.
I am thankful to my husband Kirty Vishal Ekka, who takes care of me and the house. He is very responsible and I admire his strength and knowledge. He is smart and helpful. He is very kind, sensible and generous. He helped me a lot with every aspect of my life. He is a great cook and a guitarist. I love every part of him. He is hard working and can do the work of 4 people alone. Thank you Universe for blessing my life with this wonderful person.
I am thankful for today's day. Thank you for Vijay. He helps me in all the experiments so honestly.
I am thankful to Preetha, Amuda and Mary maam for helping me out with molecular work.
I am thankful for Komal and Wilson for their valuable time and sharing the same table at supper.
I am thankful to Navya for helping me out with billing work. I sprinkle magic dust on her maternity phase.
I am thankful to Ramkrishna for giving me change coins. It was very kind of him.
I am thankful for my room in which I am staying peacefully.
I am thankful for all my supporters against this racist hate crime.
I am thankful for the butterflies in my campus. One just came and sat on my window.it's a moth!
So pretty
I am thankful for the pretty colorful campus I have.
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you


No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.