Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And Tricks

Sunday, April 30, 2017

Gratitude 94

Dear universe,

I am thankful for today's wonderful day. It was nice having Jason, Andrea and their friends from Canada to visit our church this morning. It was a joy to sing praises and to connect with God at a higher level. I sprinkle magic dust on their mission to spread the existence of Christ among the ignorant. Dear universe, take care of their daughter and protect them from disasters and evil intentions.


I am thankful for the tasty lunch I had today.

I am thankful for the most beautiful of all the sunsets the past week. It's lovely Oh! universe. Thou art the greatest Artist!




I am thankful for my black heels, they saved me today. I love them

I am thankful for my lost n found tiffin box.

I am thankful to OLA service for making my life so easy. Even in the midst of cab strike atleast we have autos available. Thank you

I am thankful for my awesome phone. Thank you dear Kirty for paying for my new phone. It's because of his kindness , I am enjoying it's benefits. Thank you dad for understanding me.

I am thankful for the lovely red and black dress I wore. I looked stunning today.

I am thankful for my silky colorful hair. Jason and Andrea loved it :-) 

I am truly grateful to Alphonsa for cooking soup for us and also for washing my dishes. She is an understand friend. 

I am thankful  to Gideons and Spring Hotel for giving me the Bible free of cost. Thank you.

I am thankful to Alphonsa and Fr. Wilson for making me laugh every day.

I am thankful for the sound sleep I enjoyed today.

Thank you for my handsome adorable husband Kirty Vishal Ekka for loving and understanding me a lot. I am grateful to him in every aspect of my life. He loves me, encourages me and adores me. THank you 

Thank you for the safety of my family.

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.