Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And Tricks

Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Gratitude 104

Dear Universe,

I'm so so so happy to have pampered myself with so much of love! Thank you for the relaxing de-tanning, facial and exfoliation with eye brow threading. Ooooooooooh!!! thank you Naturals and their staff. I sprinkle magic dust on them for a prosperous career. Today I had my first !!very first! facial. It was exciting.

My skin feels super smooth like a baby and glows.
 

I am thankful to Alphonsa for getting me supper packed. It was so sweet of her.

I am thankful to Ramya for preparing the tasty aloo curry.

I'm thankful for Mr. SAXOBEAT! It keeps me extremely happy and brings my vibrations to the highest level where I feel on the top of the world. I feel it and dance! I imagine every happy n romantic desire when saxobeat is on!

I'm thankful to Preetha maam for giving me a ride today evening till Naturals.

I'm thankful to Bank of Baroda for issuing me my personal Cheque :-) Now I can pay my LIC premium without fear.

I'm thankful for the safe travel to n from the parlour.

I', thankful for today's cool weather.

I'm thankful for my black sandal.I love love love it. Thanks to Do Bhai brand and Flipkart.

I'm for the money I had for my shopping from myntra. I love the kurta range they have.

I'm thankful for my safety after all the BMTC issue. I'm happy that I'm safe and at peace. I'm happy that my life is happier than before.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.