Dear Universe,
I'm very grateful for my new cute sexy kurta. I have added glitter stones on it and it looks perfect now :-)
I'm thankful to Wilson for guava juice treat :-)
I'm grateful for my mom, my super duper strong lovely mom!!! I sprinkle magic dust on her health,love and career life.
I'm thankful for my awesome phone. It makes me feel extremely happy.
I'm thankful for my beautiful, strong, silky, colorful hair!
I'm thankful for my friend Ravi. Talking to him makes me happy. I sprinkle magic dust on his love and career life.
I'm thankful to Rania and Mary for helping me out with experiment today. It was perfect synchronicity. Thank you Lord!
I'm thankful for my husband Kirty Vishal Ekka and my lovely mother in law. They make my family complete with their love and care. Thank you Universe for such an enormous blessing. Thank you
I'm thankful to Amazon for my makeup brush set.
I'm thankful for my good health that is keeping me happy n alive today.
I'm thankful for meeting Kathi today.
I'm thankful for the beautiful sunset today.
I'm thankful for today's full moon night.
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you
I'm very grateful for my new cute sexy kurta. I have added glitter stones on it and it looks perfect now :-)
I'm thankful to Wilson for guava juice treat :-)
I'm grateful for my mom, my super duper strong lovely mom!!! I sprinkle magic dust on her health,love and career life.
I'm thankful for my awesome phone. It makes me feel extremely happy.
I'm thankful for my beautiful, strong, silky, colorful hair!
I'm thankful for my friend Ravi. Talking to him makes me happy. I sprinkle magic dust on his love and career life.
I'm thankful to Rania and Mary for helping me out with experiment today. It was perfect synchronicity. Thank you Lord!
I'm thankful for my husband Kirty Vishal Ekka and my lovely mother in law. They make my family complete with their love and care. Thank you Universe for such an enormous blessing. Thank you
I'm thankful to Amazon for my makeup brush set.
I'm thankful for my good health that is keeping me happy n alive today.
I'm thankful for meeting Kathi today.
I'm thankful for the beautiful sunset today.
I'm thankful for today's full moon night.
I'm thankful for my green pretty campus.
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you








No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.