Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And Tricks

Sunday, May 21, 2017

Gratitude 114

Dear Universe,

I'm thankful for today's wonderful day I enjoyed.

I'm thankful to Janani for inviting me for her 1st wedding anniversary. I had total fun with everyone. Poojitha took good care of me and we sang together. We had fun and it was easy to reach her house.

I'm thankful for the evening fun I had with Binu and Harsh. It was fun and I did my shopping too. It was really a peaceful fun! I made new friend and we had a wonderful friendly conversation.

I'm thankful for the OLA service I enjoyed today,it was easy to reach the venue.

I'm thankful to the magnificent outcome to today's worship. It went very beautifully and I met everyone. Thank you.

I'm thankful for the yummy lunch and dinner shawarma I had. Today the whole course was chicken.

I'm thankful for bringing me home safely and on time.

I'm thankful to have met new inspiring friends at Janani's wedding anniversary party today.

I'm thankful for the money I have always to fill my OLA money and to enjoy shopping for my basic things.

I'm thankful for my husband , Kirty Vishal Ekka who loves me unconditionally.

I'm thankful for my husband Kirty's safety while he is on road, walking, driving, cooking, sleeping, working, bathing and every single moment.

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.