Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And Tricks

Monday, May 29, 2017

Gratitude 122

Dear universe,

I'm very thankful to u for today's successful day at lab.  I did my experiment well and results we're stunning.

I'm thankful for the pleasant weather we had at Bangalore today.  The morning was so fresh and cool.  I loved the bright purple morning glory on my way... Thank u.

I'm thankful for my students who helped me to laugh and smile. They helped me recall some nice moments of my college days.

I'm thankful to ashish n mervin for hearing my plea.

I'm grateful to my friends whom I talk to everyday.

I'm thankful for the money I own to buy gifts for my colleagues.  I'm happy to have chosen a good gift. I'm sure they'll b happy.

I'm thankful for the phone call my husband Kirty Vishal Ekka made to me.

I'm extremely thankful and over joyed to have seen 2 green beautiful parrots as a sign from you that Kirty will surely call me and tell me that he loves me and cannot live without me and wants to marry on and only me. I love u universe.

I'm thankful to you for the good health of my deer.

I'm thankful to you for the butterflies I see everyday.

I'm thankful to you for my wedding with Kirty Visual Ekka. I loved the gown I was wearing. Thank you for a perfect marriage dear Universe.

Thank you,  thank you,  thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.