Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And Tricks

Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Gratitude 130

Dearest Universe,

I'm thankful for my husband Kirty Vishal Ekka for all his love and dedication. I'm happily married to him. Thank you 

I'm thankful for the birthday celebration of our warden Sr. Sely. I sprinkle magic dust on her life.

I'm thankful for the chocolates and food I had today.

I'm thankful for the rain in the sunset I enjoyed today.

I'm thankful for the plant that Divya gave me to take care of.

I'm thankful for the job I have today that gives me a fulfilling happy satisfied life.

I'm thankful for my husband's 33rd Birthday. I'm extremely honored to celebrate this beautiful moment with him. Thank you for the lovely yummy choco cake. Thank you for it's correct n safe delivery.

I'm thankful for the magnificent outcome to Kirty Vishal Ekka's 33rd Birthday Party. We had an amazing time and romantic night. Thank you for a perfect day Universe. Thank you

I'm thankful for the beautiful dress and makeup set I own. 

I'm thankful for the savings I own.

I'm thankful for the Amazon key rings I received today. They are lovely.

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.