Dear Multiverse,
I'm thankful for today's wonderful day.
I'm thankful that my DNA isolation experiment went super good today and so far everything is just perfect.
I'm thankful for the help I got from Vijay, Raina,Amuda and all my students as well.
I'm thankful for the cool weather we had today.
I'm thankful for the SRM university girls with whom I had my supper today.
I'm thankful for my family, my hubby Kirty Vishal Ekka and daughter Evangeline.
I'm thankful for the money I own to fulfill all my requirements.
I'm thankful for the dress I wore today that made me look funky and gorgeous. Thank you
I'm thankful to my mother for giving me her antique earrings.
I'm thankful for the good yummy food I had today.
I'm thankful for our beautiful bungalow and audi car.
I'm thankful for my music album launch.
I'm thankful for my story book publication successfully done.
Thank you , Thank you, Thank you
I'm thankful for today's wonderful day.
I'm thankful that my DNA isolation experiment went super good today and so far everything is just perfect.
I'm thankful for the help I got from Vijay, Raina,Amuda and all my students as well.
I'm thankful for the cool weather we had today.
I'm thankful for the SRM university girls with whom I had my supper today.
I'm thankful for my family, my hubby Kirty Vishal Ekka and daughter Evangeline.
I'm thankful for the money I own to fulfill all my requirements.
I'm thankful for the dress I wore today that made me look funky and gorgeous. Thank you
I'm thankful to my mother for giving me her antique earrings.
I'm thankful for the good yummy food I had today.
I'm thankful for our beautiful bungalow and audi car.
I'm thankful for my music album launch.
I'm thankful for my story book publication successfully done.
Thank you , Thank you, Thank you
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.