Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And Tricks

Sunday, June 11, 2017

Gratitude 135

Dearest Multiverse,

Today was an awesome day. I'm thankful that I was able to sing my favorite song OCEANS hillsong.

I'm thankful to be with Binu today during mass.

I'm thankful for the magnificent outcome to today's movie and time spent with my cute bro David.


I'm thankful to Preetha maam for giving me a ride, spending at KFC and giving me cakes, chocolates and salwar suits. It was too kind of her.

I'm thankful for the OLA service I enjoyed today.

It was an awesome cool romantic weather today and I'm totally thankful for it.

I'm thankful for the dress I wore today and hairstyle, makeup, everything was perfect.

I'm thankful for the yummy KFC I had today and for the egg roll I had for dinner.

I'm thankful for my bed, my single room, my hostel that keeps me safe and happy.

I'm thankful for the job I have and money I own.

I'm thankful to all those people who have taken care of my finances when I was jobless.

I'm thankful for the LIC I own and that it has given me an outstanding protection.

I'm thankful for the lovely time I had with my husband Kirty Vishal Ekka and his family members who respect and love me a lot. Thank you for such a blessing.

I'm thankful for the movie WONDER WOMEN, it was a good one. We enjoyed a lot.

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you


















No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.