Dear Multiverse,
I am extremely thankful for the wonderful day I had today. I enjoyed helping Rani to lodge and FIR against the organization that looted money from her. It was a happy feeling to be able to draft the documents for her, tracking those thieves down, I actually felt like a CID officer :-) I sprinkle magic dust on her career so that she may earn triple times of what she has lost.
I'm thankful for the time I spent with Br. Agustus Surin at our campus. It gives immense pleasure to make someone smile n laugh after a hard days work :-)
I'm thankful for the successful DNA extraction I did at lab today.
I'm thankful for the time I was able to spend with my students and teach them about DNA isolation. It's fun to teach and give them insights about things which no one may ever tell them if it weren't me!!! It makes me proud and I get a lot of respect from them.
I'm thankful for the chicken curry and tomato rice I had tonight.
I'm thankful for the hot running water I enjoyed today at shower.
I'm thankful for the soft, colorful, beautiful sunset and clouds I witnessed today. The breeze was mesmerizing !!
I'm thankful for the gorgeous wild flowers on my way. I love wild flowers.
I'm thankful for the electricity supply due to which I was able to dry and smoothen my hair on time.
I'm thankful for the compliment I got from Amudha maam about my yummy chicken that I cooked. She said that my man Kirty Vishal Ekka is an extremely lucky person to have me. To this I replied and said that Kirty is 10 times better cook than me when it comes to non-veg recipes. I am blessed to have him.
Dear multiverse, I'm thankful from my soul for the wonderful man in my life, my husband, my soulmate Kirty Vishal Ekka. Thank you for healing and sealing this divine relationship.
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you
I am extremely thankful for the wonderful day I had today. I enjoyed helping Rani to lodge and FIR against the organization that looted money from her. It was a happy feeling to be able to draft the documents for her, tracking those thieves down, I actually felt like a CID officer :-) I sprinkle magic dust on her career so that she may earn triple times of what she has lost.
I'm thankful for the time I spent with Br. Agustus Surin at our campus. It gives immense pleasure to make someone smile n laugh after a hard days work :-)
I'm thankful for the successful DNA extraction I did at lab today.
I'm thankful for the time I was able to spend with my students and teach them about DNA isolation. It's fun to teach and give them insights about things which no one may ever tell them if it weren't me!!! It makes me proud and I get a lot of respect from them.
I'm thankful for the chicken curry and tomato rice I had tonight.
I'm thankful for the hot running water I enjoyed today at shower.
I'm thankful for the soft, colorful, beautiful sunset and clouds I witnessed today. The breeze was mesmerizing !!
I'm thankful for the gorgeous wild flowers on my way. I love wild flowers.
I'm thankful for the electricity supply due to which I was able to dry and smoothen my hair on time.
I'm thankful for the compliment I got from Amudha maam about my yummy chicken that I cooked. She said that my man Kirty Vishal Ekka is an extremely lucky person to have me. To this I replied and said that Kirty is 10 times better cook than me when it comes to non-veg recipes. I am blessed to have him.
Dear multiverse, I'm thankful from my soul for the wonderful man in my life, my husband, my soulmate Kirty Vishal Ekka. Thank you for healing and sealing this divine relationship.
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you


No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.