Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And Tricks

Monday, June 26, 2017

Gratitude 148

Dear Multiverse,

I'm so so very happy and excited that I spent the day well! I'm thankful for the awesome day I had with myself. I went to Phoenix Market City Mall and it was super huge!

I'm grateful for the awesome movie I enjoyed in 4DX! My first time! Yeyeeeeeeee!!!!!! 
Despicable Me 3. It was funny, I laughed out a lot and the guy next to me got scared!!! Haaahaaa!!! I was a fun filled experience.






I'm grateful for the good delicious prawn and cheese balls I had today. I'm thankful for the money I had to enjoy.



I'm thankful for the safe and quick OLA service I enjoyed today. I am totally grateful for the things that went exactly as I had imagined. I'm definitely going there again and this time I'll spend a whole day.

I'm thankful for the strength I got to wash all my cloths.

I'm thankful for the running hot water and electricity that I enjoyed.

I'm thankful for the my lovely campus and the happy animals and pretty flowers.





I'm also grateful for today's pleasant weather, thankfully it did not rain.

I'm thankful for my phone, it is awesome and I love it.

I'm thankful for my family's health n safety. My sibling's career and studies.

Thank you for my sister's first job and I'm sure it's for her best.

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.