Dearest universe,
I'm thankful for the successful DNA isolation I did today with Amudha maam's help.
I'm thankful for my gumboots, they keep me dry and warm and stylish.
I'm thankful for the food I had today.
I'm thankful for the sweet daal roti Vijay and Mary gave to me.
I'm thankful for the my items that I received from China through aliexpress.com They are gorgeous!
I'm thankful for the plants I got today. They make my room look beautiful and lively.
I'm thankful for the happy times we all spend together. I sprinkle magic dust on our friendship.
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you
I'm thankful for the successful DNA isolation I did today with Amudha maam's help.
I'm thankful for my gumboots, they keep me dry and warm and stylish.
I'm thankful for the food I had today.
I'm thankful for the sweet daal roti Vijay and Mary gave to me.
I'm thankful for the my items that I received from China through aliexpress.com They are gorgeous!
I'm thankful for the plants I got today. They make my room look beautiful and lively.
I'm thankful for my husband who loves me a lot and takes care of my every need. He understands me and we compliment each other.He tells others how proud he is of me. I feel honored to be his beloved soulmate.
I'm thankful for my cozy bed, my laptop and phone.
I'm thankful for all the money I've been given throughout my life.
I'm thankful for the healing and sealing of my relationship.
I'm thankful for my friends Divya, Soumya, Ramya and Alphonsa. They make my life wonderful.
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you


No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.