Dearest Multiverse,
I'm thankful for today's wonderful Church service I had at LEF today. I'm thankful to Suji for taking me to her church.
I'm thankful for the OLA safety which made our travel safe.
I'm thankful for the food I had today.
I'm thankful for the wonderful pleasant weather we enjoyed today.
I'm thankful for my friends Alphonsa, Ramya, Divya, Soumya for being there for me when I really needed them the most. I sprinkle magic dust on their careers and love life.
I'm thankful that you have healed and sealed my relationship with my husband Kirty Vishal Ekka and my lovely parent in laws.
I'm thankful for keeping us safe from all the calamities and evil intentions of the devil. You kept us safe n sound and kept me high safely away from my enemies who rise against me.
I'm thankful for my beautiful green campus. The nature around with all it's beauty that only reflects your glory.
I'm thankful to you dear Universe for the dress I own , for the hair color I love. I'm thankful to you because you love me as I am. You love me with all my weird desires. Thank you Lord.
I'm thankful to Suji for the prayer and companionship we are building up. Let it be the most powerful friendship ever!
I'm thankful for the gift of health that is keeping me alive today.
Thank you ,for my bro Mayur's wonderful birthday. Thank you for keeping him safe all these years and loving and shaping him thouroghly.
Thank you, thank you, thank you
Tha
I'm thankful for today's wonderful Church service I had at LEF today. I'm thankful to Suji for taking me to her church.
I'm thankful for the OLA safety which made our travel safe.
I'm thankful for the food I had today.
I'm thankful for the wonderful pleasant weather we enjoyed today.
I'm thankful for my friends Alphonsa, Ramya, Divya, Soumya for being there for me when I really needed them the most. I sprinkle magic dust on their careers and love life.
I'm thankful that you have healed and sealed my relationship with my husband Kirty Vishal Ekka and my lovely parent in laws.
I'm thankful for keeping us safe from all the calamities and evil intentions of the devil. You kept us safe n sound and kept me high safely away from my enemies who rise against me.
I'm thankful for my beautiful green campus. The nature around with all it's beauty that only reflects your glory.
I'm thankful to you dear Universe for the dress I own , for the hair color I love. I'm thankful to you because you love me as I am. You love me with all my weird desires. Thank you Lord.
I'm thankful to Suji for the prayer and companionship we are building up. Let it be the most powerful friendship ever!
I'm thankful for the gift of health that is keeping me alive today.
Thank you ,for my bro Mayur's wonderful birthday. Thank you for keeping him safe all these years and loving and shaping him thouroghly.
Thank you, thank you, thank you
Tha



No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.