Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And Tricks

Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Gratitude 182

Dearest Multiverse,

I'm so happy thankful n excited for my lovely lab coat, It's awesome. Exactly as the picture. It looks so nice on me Pink+White. I'm thankful and very grateful to the seller for being so cooperative.

I'm thankful for the yummy chicken curry and roti I had today.

I'm thankful for my new friends and familiar faces who make me smile everyday.

I'm thankful for my obedient students who respect me a lot.

I'm thankful for my friend Ravi, Jinid, Suji and Shalho.

I'm thankful for my health my happiness and peace of mind.

I'm happy and grateful for my job and savings.

I'm excited and thankful for my new phone oneplus 5. It's awesome!

I'm thankful for the safety and prosperity of my marriage. Thank you for the healing n sealing of my relationship with my hubby Kirty Vishal Ekka. Our relationship is 10 times much stronger than before. We treat each other like prince and princess. We are faithful and best friends for each other. We are happily married with 3 beautiful smart talented kids. We have every thing in life. We own a good business.

Thank you Lord for my caring and loving parent in laws.

I'm thankful for the health, safety and prosperity of my parents, megha, munu and mayur.

I'm thankful to Raina, Vijay Amudha and Lokendra for helping me out today for experiments. I sprinkle magic dust on their lives.

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.