Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And Tricks

Sunday, August 13, 2017

Gratitude 193

Dearest Multiverse, 

I'm happy and thankful for today's fruitful day. Thank you for the sunshine that was there around evening for sometime so I got the strength from you to clean my entire room. It was a huge relief!!

I'm thankful for the OLA money I had and the comfortable n safe ride I was able to enjoy.

I'm thankful for the perfect worship session we had today. Everything went well. I was able to cover up other's mistake so the song didn't look like a mess.

I'm thankful for Preetha Maam's health recovery. I'm glad and thankful to have spent a quality time with my bro David.

I'm thankful for the weather today. There were mild drizzles but not stormy.

I'm thankful for the delicious, potato, dal tadka, roti and yummy chicken I had.

I'm thankful for my good health and job, room, savings, friends and happiness. I don't lack anything :-)

I'm thankful and extremely grateful for the healing n sealing of my relationship with my husband Kirty Vishal Ekka. Now our love is 10 thousand times much stronger than before. We don't fight anymore. All our conversations are meaningful and polite. We argue less and never shout. We never go to bed angry. We always cuddle nude and sleep :-)

I'm thankful for my most adorable mother in law who loves me a lot, more than Kirty and takes care of me. I love her a lot dear universe. I sprinkle magic dust over her entire family and health.

I'm thankful for my friend Ravi. I'm happy and grateful that he got his dream job and is doing extensively well.

Thank you for my sister's new job universe, thank you for the place you chose for her and helped her to excel in her career.

Thank you Thank you Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.