Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And Tricks

Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Gratitude 195

Dearest Multiverse,

I'm thankful for the book Chicken Soup for Souls. It has improved my insight towards life.

I'm thankful for today's day at work. I'm happy and grateful for everyone on my team for making my day a comfortable one.

I'm thankful for the healing of Preetha maam's health.

I'm thankful for saving me today from cold rain. Thankfully I finished my supper early.

I'm thankful for the delicious chicken sausage and roti with daal tadka I had today.

I'm thankful for my friends Vijay, Sujata, Ravi, Binod who make my day worth living :-)

I'm thankful for the healing and sealing of my relationship with my adorable husband Kirty Vishal Ekka.

I'm thankful for the business that me and my husband own. Thank you for the prosperity you have gifted us with .

I'm thankful for the fame of my story book and it's available in many languages. I'm so grateful for the motivation you gave me.

I'm thankful for the release of my music album. It's all out of grace that you bestowed on me and rewarded me for my hardwork.

I'm thankful for the money and job I own to fulfill all my desires.

I'm thankful for the cute humming bird I saw and touched in my dream. Thank Thank you Thank you for the manifestation to see a humming bird that tells me that I have received my apology from my husband and healing n sealing with my relationship.

I'm thankful for the Law of Attraction that has helped me to improve myself a lot. Thank you for everything I've gone throughout my life and nothing was waste in my life.

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.