Dearest Universe
I love you :-)
I'm so thankful today to get the good news that I'm going to be the judge of singing competition in Aura 2017. I'm truly honored Lord. I'm thankful to have been given this awesome opportunity to shine infront of the whole world. Thank you that I have done my best as a judge and teacher. Thank you for giving me your strength to perform well on stage and stun everyone with my dazzling talents. Thank you that everything went perfect and people were satisfied by my judgment. Thank you that I handled the show well and all were happy with the program. I'm glad that my voice and mike and sound system was perfect and synchronized. It was a wonderful evening and now I'm more appreciated and loved by all in the campus. Thank you for the beautiful dress i wore, the heels, the photos and videos came out just great.
I'm thankful for my new heels and warm coat and beautiful blouses that I purchased today. They are absolutely beautiful.
I'm thankful for my loving husband Kirty Vishal Ekka for his love, compassion, understanding and friendship that fills my soul with happiness. I'm thankful for making my relationship 10 thousand times much stronger than before. I'm thankful for saving my marriage Lord. Thank you so much for the healing n sealing of my relationship with my hubby Kirty Vishal Ekka. We don't fight anymore, we don't hate anymore, we don't hurt anymore, we don't shout anymore. I'm extremely blessed to have such wonderful parent inlaws who love me more than my own parents.
I'm thankful to you for today's day because you gave me the strength to use it wisely and I was able to clean my room n wash all my cloths.
I'm thankful to you for the gumboots I own because of which I was safe, warm and dry today. It saved me from getting wet n feeling cold. I looked smart in those boots.
I'm thankful for the money I have been given so far. Thank you for all those people who have contributed towards my life.
I'm thankful for my friends Suji and Ravi and my office mates for being with me everyday and contributing to my happiness.
I'm thankful for the hot water I enjoy, the 24x7 electric supply, the warm cozy blanket, 4G internet. Thank you dear Universe.
Thank you Thank you Thank you
I love you :-)
I'm so thankful today to get the good news that I'm going to be the judge of singing competition in Aura 2017. I'm truly honored Lord. I'm thankful to have been given this awesome opportunity to shine infront of the whole world. Thank you that I have done my best as a judge and teacher. Thank you for giving me your strength to perform well on stage and stun everyone with my dazzling talents. Thank you that everything went perfect and people were satisfied by my judgment. Thank you that I handled the show well and all were happy with the program. I'm glad that my voice and mike and sound system was perfect and synchronized. It was a wonderful evening and now I'm more appreciated and loved by all in the campus. Thank you for the beautiful dress i wore, the heels, the photos and videos came out just great.
I'm thankful for my new heels and warm coat and beautiful blouses that I purchased today. They are absolutely beautiful.
I'm thankful for my loving husband Kirty Vishal Ekka for his love, compassion, understanding and friendship that fills my soul with happiness. I'm thankful for making my relationship 10 thousand times much stronger than before. I'm thankful for saving my marriage Lord. Thank you so much for the healing n sealing of my relationship with my hubby Kirty Vishal Ekka. We don't fight anymore, we don't hate anymore, we don't hurt anymore, we don't shout anymore. I'm extremely blessed to have such wonderful parent inlaws who love me more than my own parents.
I'm thankful to you for today's day because you gave me the strength to use it wisely and I was able to clean my room n wash all my cloths.
I'm thankful to you for the gumboots I own because of which I was safe, warm and dry today. It saved me from getting wet n feeling cold. I looked smart in those boots.
I'm thankful for the money I have been given so far. Thank you for all those people who have contributed towards my life.
I'm thankful for my friends Suji and Ravi and my office mates for being with me everyday and contributing to my happiness.
I'm thankful for the hot water I enjoy, the 24x7 electric supply, the warm cozy blanket, 4G internet. Thank you dear Universe.
Thank you Thank you Thank you
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.