Dearest Universe,
I'm thankful for today's day. I am happy that I was able to use it well. Thank you for helping me and Sujata to get the book we were looking for.
I'm thankful to you for saving me from heavy rainfall on my way back home while I was suffering from low BP.
I'm thankful for my beloved husband Kirty Vishal Ekka who loves me a lot and treats me like a princess. Whose love is so warm that I never feel sad or lonely and is so gentle passionate and pure. I'm so thankful for saving my marriage with Kirty Vishal Ekka. I'm greatly blessed to be his wife and to be a part of Ekka family. I'm extremely thankful for making our relationship 10 thousand times much stronger than before. I love my husband a lot because he is absolutely perfect for me.
I'm thankful for my dear friends Suji and Ravi who love me a lot, they never fail to talk to me and make me laugh. They know what is in my heart, they are my best buddies. I love them too.
I'm thankful for the meaningful conversation I had with munu. I'm glad I'm able to help her with buying a book.
I'm thankful for my friends Kamil and Kethone who have always been my kind true friends. I'm thankful for the quality time I was able to spend with them.
I'm thankful for the tasty beef manchurian I had today with rotis.
I'm thankful that my health is recovered fully and my voice is back and sweeter.
I'm thankful for the money and job I own.
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you
I'm thankful for today's day. I am happy that I was able to use it well. Thank you for helping me and Sujata to get the book we were looking for.
I'm thankful to you for saving me from heavy rainfall on my way back home while I was suffering from low BP.
I'm thankful for my beloved husband Kirty Vishal Ekka who loves me a lot and treats me like a princess. Whose love is so warm that I never feel sad or lonely and is so gentle passionate and pure. I'm so thankful for saving my marriage with Kirty Vishal Ekka. I'm greatly blessed to be his wife and to be a part of Ekka family. I'm extremely thankful for making our relationship 10 thousand times much stronger than before. I love my husband a lot because he is absolutely perfect for me.
I'm thankful for my dear friends Suji and Ravi who love me a lot, they never fail to talk to me and make me laugh. They know what is in my heart, they are my best buddies. I love them too.
I'm thankful for the meaningful conversation I had with munu. I'm glad I'm able to help her with buying a book.
I'm thankful for my friends Kamil and Kethone who have always been my kind true friends. I'm thankful for the quality time I was able to spend with them.
I'm thankful for the tasty beef manchurian I had today with rotis.
I'm thankful that my health is recovered fully and my voice is back and sweeter.
I'm thankful for the money and job I own.
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.