Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And Tricks

Saturday, October 14, 2017

Gratitude 243

Dearest Multiverse,

I'm extremely happy for today's day. It was a hectic but pleasant day.

I'm thankful to Sweta, Lokendra and other lab students who helped me today for nano check. I'm thankful to you Lord for giving me good quality DNA. 

I'm thankful to you dear universe for the good news that my students are showing more interest in singing. Now I have more groups to judge from.

I'm thankful for the healing of my sickness, throat and voice recovery. Thank you that I able to sing much better than before. I'm thankful to you for my sweet voice father. Thank you for taking good care of me.

I'm thankful to you for the awesome pleasant weather I enjoyed today Lord.

I'm extremely pleased and happy, thankful to you from the depths of my soul for showing me a beautiful, bright green parrot. Thank you for the apology I received from Kirty and his family. Though It wasn't required coz I love him more than before.

I'm thankful to you for my husband Kirty Vishal Ekka who loves me a lot and treats me like a princess. I'm thankful for the healing n sealing of my relationship. I'm thankful that he takes care of me. Thank you for making our relationship 10 thousand times much romantic and stronger than before. We don't fight anymore, we don't shout anymore, we don't hate anymore, we don't hurt anymore. Our love is a testimonial for the whole world. Now the whole world sees how Lord saved our marriage and made our holy matrimony a miracle against all the odds. Thank you 

I'm thankful for my dear friends Ravi and Suji who make my everyday beautiful.

I love and adore this life.

Thank you Thank you Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.