Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And Tricks

Monday, October 23, 2017

Gratitude 247

Dearest Universe,

I'm so thankful, extremely grateful for the wonderful AURA 2017 we had on 22 Oct. Thank you for making me the judge for singing competition. I'm so glad that we danced a lot and had lots of fun. Everyone was happy. Thank that everything went smoothly, better than what I was planning. Thank you for the girl who took these awesome videos. I sprinkle magic dust all over her. I'm thankful for the wisdom you gave me to dance on that song. It was fun Lord. Thanks for the good yummy food. Thank you for all the students who decorated the hall and sisters who bought flowers.

I'm extremely thankful for the pretty bouse, saree and makeup I wore. Thank you that I looked like a princess. 

I'm thankful to Vijay for helping me out today at lab.

I'm thankful for the good sleep I'm having every night.

I'm thankful for the money I have for my daily fun activities.

I'm thankful for my husband Kirty Vishal Ekka who loves me a lot and treats me like a princess. He cares for me a lot and our romantic life has become extremely deeper and stronger. I'm thank to you Lord for the healing and sealing of my relationship. Thank you for making my bond with my Kirty 10 thousand times much stronger than before. I'm thankful to you saving my sweet relationship. Thank you universe for giving me a lovely and adorable husband who is extremely caring. We are best friends forever.

I'm thankful to you universe for healing my throat and dissolving the phlegm and improving my voice back. Thank you that I'm able to sing well , in fact much better than before.

I'm thankful for my dear friends Ravi and Sujata. They are extremely caring towards me and make me laugh everyday.

I'm thankful that you are taking care of my dear webby. Thank you for taking care of my family's health, safety, education and prosperity.

Thank you Thank you Thank you for all the wonderful comments I received at AURA 2017.

I

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.