Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And Tricks

Thursday, October 26, 2017

Gratitude 250

Dearest Universe,

Thank you for today's day. Thank you for the pleasant weather we had, you watered the plants and gave us life.



Thank you for the colorful butterflies and flowers in our campus.

I am thankful to you der universe for keeping all the animals safe. You take care of their diet and health.

I'm thankful to you Lord for the healing n sealing of my marriage with Kirty Vishal Ekka. Thank you for my adorable husband who loves me a lot and treats me like a princess. Thank you for making our relationship 10 thousand times more stronger and romantic than before.

I'm thankful for the peaceful sleep I enjoyed last night.

I'm extremely thankful to Preetha maam for helping me out with fetching my dress from dry cleaners.

I'm thankful that my dress was dry-cleaned so neatly and safely. I sprinkle magic dust all over the staff of 5 sec textiles.

I'm thankful to you Lord for healing my chronic cough. Thank you for restoring my voice better and stronger, sweeter than what it was prior.

I'm thankful for my dearest friends Booo and Suji who love me a lot and care for me. They make me laugh each day. I sprinkle magic dust all over their lives.

I'm thankful to Vijay for helping me out at lab today.

I'm thankful to all my students for being so respectful and obedient towards me.

I'm thankful for the health and prosperity of my family members and my siblings, my relatives and friends.

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.