Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And Tricks

Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Gratitude 252

Dearest Multiverse,

I'm thankful to you dear universe for today's awesome day. I'm extremely thankful to Amudha ans Aruna for providing me with what I was exactly looking for. Thank you for the perfect gel casting tray, smooth 1.30 hrs gel run and awesome sharp bright correct bands obtained. Oh Lord! Thank you Thank you Thank you for the awesome MTHFR  1 results I've loaded. 

I'm thankful for today's lab work. I'm thankful to my students and Vijay for helping me out at Lab  work today.

I'm thankful for today's yummy lunch n dinner .

I'm thankful that I was able to spread happiness and warmth to Binita Ekka by introducing the Law of attraction and Law of Detachment . I'm thankful to you dear Universe for manifesting her money desire. Thank you for not letting her faith down.

I'm thankful for the beautiful honest friend I've found in Ravi and Sujata. They make me so happy and content. I feel a warmth around them. Thank you for blessing my life with such good souls.

I'm thankful for my plant's health. Thank you for elongating them and making them green.

I'm thankful for the videos I found on PMS. Finally I understand what's happening to me and I'm able to teach others as well. Thank you that now I'm able to share it with others so that I can save other's marriages.

I'm thankful for the 2 holidays I've got lined up. I'm thankful that they went very well, the weather was very pleasant and I was able to do a lot of work.

I'm thankful that the haloween fresher's day went extremely well.

Thank you for the chocolates I had. 

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.